Thursday, February 26, 2009

Which photo should I use for my Real Estate Business Cards?

Recently, I have become a licensed Real Estate Salesperson by the State of New York. I have completed the intensive training program at Century 21 American Homes in Levittown. With the knowledge & experience of Century 21 American Homes, I am confident that I can help potential buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.

As you probably know real estate is about getting your name out there, and one way to do that is by handing out business cards and fliers and stuff. To make this even more successful it’s worth while to put your picture on the business card and flier and on the company’s website (Century 21 American Homes). While the picture on there is ok, I have been told I need to smile more, so I took a few more pictures and have narrowed it down to two pictures. Please help me decide which picture would be better. Since Blogger does not support polls, yet, please visit my Wordpress.com blog and vote for which picture I should use for my business cards. Thank you.

Also, if you know of anyone who is considering either buying or selling property, I would appreciate a recommendation. I will do everything I can to meet their real estate needs. Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to you.

Thank you,
Eugene Lampione
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
2694 Hempstead Tpke.
Levittown, NY 11756
Office: 516-735-9500
Cell: 516-316-1718

No comments:

Post a Comment